UPDATE: Starting March 19th we will begin offering beer deliveries to the Richmond area!
For the safety of our staff and the community we will only be providing to-go sales for the foreseeable future. We will continue to fill crowlers and sell to-go cans and bottles. We will have a station set up at the main entrance of our taproom and will also offer home deliveries within 10 miles of our location. On-site consumption will be temporarily unavailable.
Our crew will continue to work hard to bring you fresh beer, so make sure to show your love for our bar staff by adding a tip to your online order or tipping when you pick up! Tips can be made online at the following link:
To-go sales will kick off at 12 PM on Sat/Sun, 2pm Tues-Fri, and wraps up at 7 PM Tuesday through Sunday. Swing by during our new hours, stock up on some beers and enjoy them at home or in the great outdoors.
- In order to expedite service, please specify your pick-up time in the "Special Instructions for Seller" box during checkout.
- Please only place an order the same day you will pick up your beer. Any orders that are not picked up on the same day will be refunded the next morning.
- You must present a valid form of ID when you pick up your beer. Your name must match the name on the order.
- We will be making deliveries during our normal business hours (Tues-Fri 2-7pm, Sat/Sun 12-7pm). If you order after the 2pm cutoff on Sunday your order may not arrive until Tuesday.
- Delivery orders made before 2pm will be guaranteed same-day delivery. We will try our best to deliver all orders within 1-2 hours of them being placed, but there are too many unknowns at this time to ensure this.
- Our drivers will head out with your order ASAP after receiving it, with first deliveries of the day happening between 12-2pm. If you have any special instructions for our drivers please note them in the "Special Instructions for Seller" box during checkout. We will call you if we are unable to deliver your order the same day it is placed.
- Have your identification ready at the time of delivery. Your name must match the name on the order.
- If you are not present at the delivery address at time of delivery we will return your order to Väsen where it will be available for pick-up.
- There is a $40 order minimum and flat $5 delivery fee for all deliveries.
- Deliveries will only be made within a 10-mile radius of our location. If you live more than 10 miles away we encourage you to pick up from our taproom!
- 4 case limit per person per delivery.
- For personal consumption only.
Beers Available for Purchase:
Wanderlust #15 // 5.0% ABV // Irish Red Ale
Radapils // 5.3% ABV // Continental Pilsner
Citron Saison // 5.7% ABV // Saison with Rostov’s Citron Green Tea
Hefeweizen // 5.5% ABV // German Wheat Ale
The Velvet Walrus on Raspberry // 9.5% ABV // Milk Stout with Raspberry
The Velvet Walrus on Vanilla, Coffee & Cinnamon // 8.5% ABV // Milk Stout with Vanilla, Coffee & Cinnamon
The Velvet Walrus on Vanilla & Mint // 8.0% ABV // Milk Stout with Vanilla & Mint
The Smoked Candy Cap Walrus // 6.6% ABV // Stout made with Dried Candy Cap Mushrooms
Eldig Baltic Porter // 8.5% ABV // Baltic Porter collaboration beer with Ardent
Cashmere Secrets // 8.0% ABV // Hazy DIPA with Cashmere, Vic Secret, and Mosaic
Hyperborean Galaxy // 8.0% ABV // Hazy DIPA with Galaxy, Mosaic, and Citra SOLD OUT!
Windhook IPA // 6.0% ABV // West Coast IPA with Centennial, Chinook, and Amarillo
Norse Double IPA // 8.0% ABV // Hazy DIPA with Citra, Mosaic, and Amarillo
Guava Passion Sour // 7.8% ABV // Fruited Sour with Guava and Passionfruit
The Sunburst Otter // 5.3% ABV // Gose with Tangerine, Calamansi, and Coriander
Apricot Sour // 7.0% ABV // Fruited Sour with Apricot SOLD OUT!
BELGIAN & FUNKY
Vanilla Moonbear Dubbel // 9.6% ABV // Belgian Abbey-Style Ale
Goldenbear Tripel // 10.2% ABV // Belgian Abbey-Style Ale
Hane // 6.9% ABV // Funky Dry-Hopped Farmhouse Ale with Brettanomyces