Our crisp, malty Radapils is named after Radagast, the old Slavic god of hospitality, fire, and the evening sky, as well as a wizard of Middle-earth. Czech Saaz and German Herbrucker hops contribute light herbal and floral aromas to provide balance to classic lager flavors in this extraordinarily smooth brew. Best enjoyed with friends under starlight. 5.3% ABV
- We are only shipping to Virginia and DC addresses at this time.
Beer orders must be in increments of 12 cans due to our packaging. If your order does not add up to a total of 12/24/36/48 cans we will reach out to you to revise it before shipping.
- PLEASE NOTE: Due to Shopify limitations 36 and 48 can packages will be subject to additional shipping fees that will be invoiced after we have begun processing your order.
- Beer is shipped out of our facility on Wednesdays or Fridays every week.
- Beers will be shipped via UPS and an adult (21+) signature will be required at time of delivery.
- 2 case limit per person per month.
- For personal consumption only.