This hazy IPA is named after Aegir, the divine personification of the sea in Old Norse mythology, who was known to brew huge vats of ale for meetings of the gods. We made this juicy, aromatic brew with one of our favorite strains of Norwegian farmhouse kveik yeast to contribute aromas of ripe peaches and tangerine, along with Sabro, Vic Secret, and Mosaic hops to add notes of passionfruit and mango. 7.3%
- We are only shipping to Virginia and DC addresses at this time.
Beer orders must be in increments of 12 cans due to our packaging. If your order does not add up to a total of 12/24/36/48 cans we will reach out to you to revise it before shipping.
- PLEASE NOTE: Due to Shopify limitations 36 and 48 can packages will be subject to additional shipping fees that will be invoiced after we have begun processing your order.
- Beer is shipped out of our facility on Wednesdays or Fridays every week.
- Beers will be shipped via UPS and an adult (21+) signature will be required at time of delivery.
- 2 case limit per person per month.
- For personal consumption only.