After a long winter hibernation, this big, golden ale is back! We've added even more dank Nelson Sauvin hops from New Zealand to impart fruity hop aromas reminiscent of a dry white wine, along with subtle notes of gooseberry and pine. Imbued with the ruddy hues of an autumn sunset and flavors of dried fruit, white grape, and brown sugar, the delicate complexity and smooth finish of this strong, golden draught will lead you right into the next sip. 10.1% ABV
- We are only shipping to Virginia and DC addresses at this time.
Beer orders must be in increments of 12 cans due to our packaging. If your order does not add up to a total of 12/24/36/48 cans we will reach out to you to revise it before shipping.
- PLEASE NOTE: Due to Shopify limitations 36 and 48 can packages will be subject to additional shipping fees that will be invoiced after we have begun processing your order.
- Beer is shipped out of our facility on Wednesdays or Fridays every week.
- Beers will be shipped via UPS and an adult (21+) signature will be required at time of delivery.
- 2 case limit per person per month.
- For personal consumption only.