Reborn from one of our first sours, the Guava Gose, this fruity sour ale was conditioned on copious amounts of guava to impart bold tropical flavors, while light additions of coriander and kosher salt lend depth to its bright, sunny character. A bit funky, slightly tart, and as smooth as floating down the river on a sunny day. 5.3% ABV
- We are only shipping to Virginia and DC addresses at this time.
Beer orders must be in increments of 12 cans due to our packaging. If your order does not add up to a total of 12/24/36/48 cans we will reach out to you to revise it before shipping.
- PLEASE NOTE: Due to Shopify limitations 36 and 48 can packages will be subject to additional shipping fees that will be invoiced after we have begun processing your order.
- Beer is shipped out of our facility on Wednesdays or Fridays every week.
- Beers will be shipped via UPS and an adult (21+) signature will be required at time of delivery.
- 2 case limit per person per month.
- For personal consumption only.